- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh cilantro**
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 lb. boneless pork loin, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup bias-sliced fresh green beans
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 12 napa cabbage leaves
- cilantro leaves
- lime wedges
1. In large mixing bowl, combine coconut milk, cilantro, soy sauce, lime juice and ginger. Add pork and toss to coat.
2. In large skillet, heat oil over med-high heat. Add meat mixture. Cook 3 minutes. Add green beans. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes until beans are crisp tender and pork is slightly pink. Add carrots just before serving.
3. To serve, top carrot leaves with pork mixture. Sprinkle with additional cilantro, and serve with lime wedges.
** Cilantro can be replaced with fresh parsley if you are not a fan of cilantro.
Submitted by Nancy B.