Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1.5 hours
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ lb bacon, cooked.
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Press ground beef into 9×13 baking dish.
- In separate bowl, mix mushroom soup with ½ can of water until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the meat.
- Add the cheese. Spread tater tots evenly over the mixture to make a nice crusty top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes until tots are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon and onions. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Emily K.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can tomato juice (46 oz)
- 1 can diced tomatoes, undrained (28 oz)
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 3 Tbsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp prepared mustard
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 can kidney beans, rinsed and drained (16 oz)
- 1 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
Cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Place in slow cooker. Stir in tomato juice, tomatoes, celery, brown sugar, chili powder, salt, mustard, pepper, and kidney beans. Cook on low for 6 hours. One hour before dish is done add pasta and let cook for last hour.
Recipe submitted by Angela B.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cups dried elbow macaroni
- ½ cup water
- 2 cans tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cans diced tomatoes (14.5 oz) DO NOT DRAIN
- 2 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- Chop the onion and cook along with the ground beef over medium heat in a large skillet. Cook until the beef is no longer pink. Drain and rinse with hot water. Set aside.
- Wipe the now empty skillet out with a paper towel and add the uncooked macaroni. Add the water, tomato sauce, olive oil, diced tomatoes with their juice, basil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Stir to combine and bring to a boil over medium heat. Place lid on skillet, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- The macaroni should be al dente after 15 minutes of simmering. Add the cooked ground beef back to the skillet along with the corn, stir to incorporate and heat through, about 5 minutes. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Colleen S.