- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 8 oz of deli corned beef, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- ½ cup sauerkraut, well drained
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
- Triscuit crackers or rye chips, for serving
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, (except crackers or chips).
- To make in the oven, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat pie plate with non-stick spray. Spread mix into prepared pie plate and bake until hot and bubbly, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- To make on the stove top, combine ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- To make in a crock pot, combine all ingredients into the slow cooker. Heat on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours or LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
Submitted by Dotty C.