Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 16 oz package of Velveeta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 can of RoTel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
Melt cheese in sauce pan over medium heat. Stir frequently, about 5 minutes until mixture is blended. Add RoTel tomatoes & green chiles as cheese is melting.
Serve hot with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
Recipe submitted by Lynsley H.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Penne pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 can of tomatoes
- Red chili flakes
- Whipping cream
- Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, boil water with salt. Add pasta and reduce heat. Cook until penne is done to your liking. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in pan with chili flakes and garlic. When you smell the aroma, add can of tomatoes and a splash of vodka. Cook on low heat until tomatoes are soft.
- Mash tomato mixture and add some whipping cream and parsley. Remove from heat.
- Add sauce and cheese to cooked pasta. Serve with warm garlic bread. Delicious!
Recipe submitted by Nina W.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1.5 hours
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ lb bacon, cooked.
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Press ground beef into 9×13 baking dish.
- In separate bowl, mix mushroom soup with ½ can of water until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the meat.
- Add the cheese. Spread tater tots evenly over the mixture to make a nice crusty top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes until tots are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon and onions. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Emily K.
Servings: 4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup plus 6 Tbsp butter, soften
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 cups quick oats, uncooked
- 1 cup Craisins
- ½ cup cinnamon chips
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed with electric mixer until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well. Add oats, craisins, and cinnamon chips. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets, remove to wire rack. Cool completely.
Recipe Submitted by Jillian B.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 2% millk
- 1 Tbsp onion flakes
- 2 tsp mustard powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 8 oz shredded Swiss cheese
- 8 oz shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 oz shredded Gouda cheese
- Heat oven to 350. Coat a 2-quart broiler-safe dish with nonstick spray. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add penne; cook 11 minutes or per package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Sprinkle with flour and cook, whisking 1 minute. Whisk in milk, onion flakes, mustard powder, salt and cayenne. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, whisking 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Toss cheeses together. Whisk 2 ½ cups of the cheese into the milk mixture until smooth. Stir sauce into pasta. Spoon half into prepared baking dish. Top with half of remaining cheese. Repeat layering, ending with cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Increase heat to broil and broil for 3 minutes until bubbly and browned.
Recipe submitted by Nancy B.