1 pound lean ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 package Old El Paso taco seasoning mix
1 can Old El Paso chopped green chiles, drained
1 cup milk
1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Cheddar cheese
Old El Paso salsa
1. Heat oven to 400 F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
2. Cook ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry seasoning mix. Spoon into pie plate; top with chiles.
3. Stir milk, eggs, and Bisquick mix until blended. Pour into pie plate.
4. Bake about 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 to 10 minutes longer. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Submitted by Colleen S.
- 2 cups peeled and diced potatoes
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup carrots
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar
- 1 ½ cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup peas, thawed
- In a large pot, combine potatoes, water, carrots, and onions. Boil. Reduce heat, then cover and cook for 10 – 15 minutes until tender.
- In another pan, melt butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir cheese into butter mixture until melted. Then stir into undrained potato mixture. Add peas and ham. Serve warm.
Recipe submitted by Jillian B.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
- 16 oz package of Velveeta cheese, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 can of RoTel Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
Melt cheese in sauce pan over medium heat. Stir frequently, about 5 minutes until mixture is blended. Add RoTel tomatoes & green chiles as cheese is melting.
Serve hot with tortilla chips, crackers or fresh vegetables.
Recipe submitted by Lynsley H.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Penne pasta
- Olive oil
- 1 can of tomatoes
- Red chili flakes
- Whipping cream
- Parmesan cheese
- In a large pot, boil water with salt. Add pasta and reduce heat. Cook until penne is done to your liking. Drain and keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in pan with chili flakes and garlic. When you smell the aroma, add can of tomatoes and a splash of vodka. Cook on low heat until tomatoes are soft.
- Mash tomato mixture and add some whipping cream and parsley. Remove from heat.
- Add sauce and cheese to cooked pasta. Serve with warm garlic bread. Delicious!
Recipe submitted by Nina W.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 1.5 hours
- 2 lbs. extra lean ground beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large bag frozen tater tots
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ lb bacon, cooked.
- 3-4 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Press ground beef into 9×13 baking dish.
- In separate bowl, mix mushroom soup with ½ can of water until smooth.
- Pour evenly over the meat.
- Add the cheese. Spread tater tots evenly over the mixture to make a nice crusty top.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake for another 10-15 minutes until tots are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with bacon and onions. Enjoy!
Recipe submitted by Emily K.