Refrigerated pie crust
Canned pie filling (pick your favorite!)
Mason jar lids
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Flip the inside of the mason jar lid upside down so that the rubber ring is facing downward. Spray lightly with baking spray. Set aside on a baking sheet.
3. Roll out your pie crust and use a lid to cut out pie crust tops and bottoms. Make sure you have plenty of space around the outer lid for your bottom crust so that you’ll have enough left to seal the top and bottom together.
4. Place the larger circles in the bottom of the mason jar lids, then fill with the pie filling. Use about 2-3 tablespoons per pie. Do not overfill or it will burst.
5. Brush water around the edges of the pie crust, then place the top crust on. Make sure each crust has a few slits in it. Seal edges together with a fork.
6. Brush the tops with an egg wash, then sprinkle with sugar.
7. Bake 20-25 minutes or until filling is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Submitted by Dotty C.