1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup white sugar
6 tablespoons butter, melted
1 box instant chocolate pudding
1 box instant vanilla pudding
1% or 2% milk
1 box of instant butterscotch pudding (optional)
Optional additional toppings: whipped cream, chocolate chips, banana slices
Instructions for Crust:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter until well blended. Press mixture into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate.
3. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes or until desired texture. A longer bake time typically makes the crust harder.
4. Allow pie crust to cool completely before adding filling.
Instructions for Filling:
1. In either separate bowls or rinsing between batches, prepare each pudding box mix following the box’s pie making instructions, which call for less milk than regular pudding.
2. Layer the vanilla pudding on the crust, then the butterscotch pudding (if being used), and finally the chocolate pudding on top.
3. Refrigerate the pie for at least an hour before serving to allow pudding to firm.
4. Serve with recommended toppings or pick your own.
Submitted by Jessica L.