1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 large Udi’s Gluten Free Large Tortillas
1/4 lb. ground beef
1 tablespoon taco seasoning
1/4 cup fat-free refried beans
3 tablespoons taco sauce
1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
1 small tomato, diced
1 green onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium high heat. Add one tortilla and fry until golden and crispy, about 3 minutes, flipping halfway through. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Repeat with other tortilla.
- Remove oil from skillet and add beef, stirring constantly until cooked through and browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in taco seasoning, set aside.
- in microwave safe bowl, heat refried beans for 3 minutes, set aside.
- On a large baking sheet, place 1 tortilla. Top with refried beans and beef. Top with second tortilla, add taco sauce and cheese on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with diced tomatoes and green onions. Serve.
Recipe submitted by Emily K.