- Soft Tortillas – 1 or 2 packages depending on the size of your family
- Chicken – 2 to 3 skinless, boneless breast is best
- ⅔ cup Chicken Broth
- Taco Seasoning
- Cheese – whatever kind you like
- Serve with salsa & sour cream
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces.
- Cook on the stovetop over medium heat until done.
- Add seasoning and ⅔ cup of chicken stock, bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced.
- Preheat Quesadilla maker.
- Assemble Quesadillas, add plenty of cheese and chicken.
- Cook until cheese is melted and tortillas are browned.
- Assemble quesadillas, place in a hot skillet and add a heavy skillet or lid to the top
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown, flip and continue cooking on the other side.
Recipe submitted by Dotty C.