- 1 package of McCormick Thick & Zesty Sauce Mix
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 5 oz can of diced tomatoes with garlic & onion
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 75 cups of water
- Frozen Italian meatballs
- Spaghetti noodles
- Prepare sauce and meatballs as instructed on packages. Add diced tomatoes to sauce mix. Keep warm.
- Bring 3 quarts of water to rapid boil. Add spaghetti noodles and boil until tender.
- Drain noodles, place in large bowl. Cover with prepared sauce and meatballs.
- Serve with Parmesan cheese and garlic bread. Enjoy!
Submitted by Colleen S.